Free Direct Download Software

January 09, 2015

CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate Full Version


Description :
Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 is the latest edition of this popular, feature-packed video editor. It is the fastest and most flexible video editing software in the world. Powered by the 64-bit TrueVelocity engine, PowerDirector provides unparalleled speed in rendering HD videos - including support for the latest 4K UltraHD and H.265/HEVC formats. PowerDirector provides the easiest and most flexible design tools to design and customize your transition and title effects.

The program includes everything you need to create professional videos. There's a 100 track timeline to organize your movie, more than 500 effects, transitions and objects to apply; smart filters to stabilize shaky camera work, remove noise and fix lighting issues; powerful audio tools, excellent 3D support, and a huge selection of export options: DVDs, Blu-Rays, a host of video formats, direct uploading to Facebook, YouTube, DailyMotion and more.

What's New:
- 4K video support
- 100 track multicam editing
- Uniques content aware editing
- TrueTheater stabilizer
- Includes effects and templates
- Customizable transition effects
- Animated titles
- Menu designer
- Full HD real-Time preview
- Customizable hotkeys
- Smart Video Rendering Technology 3 (SVRT3)
- Multi-GPU acceleration
- OpenCL support
- Format support
- Flexible output

Crack Size : 283 KB

To Download (Official Installer, 904 MB):
Cyberlink

To Download (Latest Updates):
Updates

To Download (Crack) :
PASSWORD if needed : 1lappybiz

New Version: CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultimate v14.0.2820.0 Full Version

List of hosting site available at Software-Addict : Click Here

How to download : Click Here

New Instructions (Updated on 19th August 2015):
P/S: Ignore the instructions in the Crack file
1. Install the program Setup file.
2. Execute: disable_activation.cmd (double click on it) (on Vista/7/8/8.1, run it as administrator if you have UAC enabled).
3. Run the patch as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 and apply it.
4. After applying the patch, you must run the PowerDirector app and open a .mkv file or .MP4 file, the program will ask you to register manually (offline registration), so you only have to enter any response code, for example: "12345-12345" (without quotes).
5. Start regedit. (Go to start menu and type "regedit" and open).
    In regedit windows, browse to Local_Machine >> Software >> Cyberlink >> PowerDirector13 >>     LicenseInfo.
    Change all keys that say Online Activation to Offline Activation.
    Now in regedit Local_Machine >> Software >> Cyberlink >> PowerDirector13 >> UserReg.
    Change Prod_Activate to OfflineCheck. Close regedit.
6. Done.

If you still failed to activate/crack the software, please read this:
- You need to install using the installer (retail installer) provided above.
- Do not use any Trial Version. It will not work with this crack.
- Remember to turn off/disable the real-time protection of your antivirus before using the crack.

75 comments:

  1. Doesn't Work for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is a video

      Delete
    2. where can i find a video? i cant see .. i can just see some pics .. and cant understand them properly..
      Please guide me

      Delete
    3. me either ..

      Delete
  2. thanks a lot ...YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
    got confused with hosts but after 3rd Try ...IT ALL WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!
    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not work for me, because after patching when I try to open it, then instead of opening directly asking me for serial number. Kindly please help me and advise me what should I do.
    Thanking you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, have you tried entering any serial number as suggested in the instruction? Is it working or not? If not, I suggest that you uninstall it and do it again from the start.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much for your reply and once again install but same like I said before. If it possible then kindly advise me any other way.
      Thanks & regards

      Delete
    3. It's not working, I am unable to unpack the crack (zip-file).
      I always get the message that I have not the right to execute the file. (Even as Admin)
      After the first try the file disappears. Strange.
      What can I do?

      Mack

      Delete
    4. from which site did you download it? have u tried to download from other sharing site?

      Delete
    5. I downloaded it from this side. I can unpack the file, but when I try to start it as Admin, I get an error advice, that I do not have the right to open it.
      Thereafter the file disappears.

      Mack

      Delete
    6. Sorry, my bad... Wrong way to ask, from these sharing site, which one did you download it from? >>> MirrorCreator, DirectMirror, DropBox, Box, GoogleDrive, Media1Fire?

      Delete
    7. Onc e Media1Fite, then again Mirror Creator.

      Mack

      Delete
    8. mediafire

      Delete
  4. does not work for me either, the crack does not seem to run, it does nothing when i run as admin and then the program asks for a product key and chucks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anti Virus showing your 'crack' as Artemis Trojan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. We provide crack for this, no product key are needed for this.

      Delete
  7. my antivirus is saying the crack is a trojan virus

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I install the crack nothing happens, is that supposed to be?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i downloaded the cybelink 904mb..it needs product key..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Work but VIRUS (a real one and not a false-positive) is detected.
    So use at your own rick or create a Virtual machine to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. \CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultimate Full Version\CyberPowDirectv130UltiFP\cyberlink.powerdirector.v13.0.ultimate.x86-x64-fixed.patch.exe
    cyberlink.powerdirector.v13.0.ultimate.x86-x64-fixed.patch.exe_VirusTotal - 35 l 55.jpg

    http://s12.postimg.org/y0dz5mrgd/cyberlink_powerdirector_v13_0_ultimate_x86_x64_f.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  12. y is there a fuckin password?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To avoid people from downloading the files from other than my website, sorry. At least I don't use afl.ly etc right? XD

      Delete
  13. i keep getting activation error whenever i put mp4/avi file
    must i disconnet while the install?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nvm, tried it and works fine
      thx

      Delete
  14. please give me Zip password to extract

    ReplyDelete
  15. I already enter any response code such as 12345 etc but still cannot work the activation code? how should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  16. New Instructions added!! Please ignore the old one in the crack file, I'll update it later. For anyone who've failed to activate it before this : uninstall it, clean with CCleaner and follow the new instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i cant find "disable_activation.cmd". where to locate it?
    btw,i download the file above, including update and crack. now,its still ask me for product key when i start the program.
    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nevermind..its working now..its the patch problem earlier.
      thank u so much..much appreciate your work bro :)

      Delete
  18. Instalei e fiz todos os procedimentos até executar o patch como administrador.
    Ai quando abro um arquivo MP4 através do programa, o programa fica aberto por uns 15 segundo e fecha sozinho, aparecendo uma mensagem de erro com uma caixa de texto pra inserir o e-mail e enviar relatorio.
    Ja desinstalei e instalei denovo e nao deu certo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How to get the crack file.. the file disappear after unzip. how does it work , please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply, you need to disable the antivirus before unzipping

      Delete
  20. Can you please make a video for cracking this software? It will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I followed the procedure very carefully .. but when I'm opening it , it closes.. I tried reinstalling it but still it suddenly closes .. help !! what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the same problem as Alvin Desder. As soon as I open the program, ready to open a.mp4 file, the program closes automatically and prompts me to send an error report.
    Also, do you have any reponse to people claiming your crack is a Trojan virus? Are you trying to help, or screw us over?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Update form above: I downloaded and installed the latest updated from the link provided above. Then I ran the activiation disabler, then the crack. I then followed the rest of the instructions and it now works.
    I'm still concerned that people are claiming it's a virus though, and would appreciate a response...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pls give me activation code, without that I could not work

    ReplyDelete
  25. guys.. help me.. when i want to install it says i have to have working windows media player on my windows, but i'm running windows 10 so there is no WMP and cant install it also :( help please

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want activation key plzz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  27. i wnt product key tell me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's no product key, just enter any code, eg: 12345-12345. See instructions from step 4 above.

      Delete
  28. Good job Aizat, it's work. Many appreciate,,, ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you for visiting :)

      Delete
  29. Thanks so much Aizat, works perfectly here :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. so first download the offical installer > updates > run the crack??

    ReplyDelete
  31. hi,i have installed power director 13 ultimate.please help me to activate my power director

    ReplyDelete
  32. my cyberlink powerdirector has stopped working after i try to import a video. how can i fix this? please help

    ReplyDelete
  33. The disable activation file is not working , I have installed it twice and follow your instruction. but every time I launch the programme, the "serial number to activation" window come up.. ...have I done anything wrong??? please HELP..

    ReplyDelete
  34. the process cannot continue because the (microsoft visual c++ 2008 redistributable package sp1 (x86)) install was unsuccessful. Can help?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I need the product key. please give it . I cannot open it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. bro give me only crack file plz
    m.facebook.com/emranhasan.monir

    ReplyDelete
  37. bro give me only crack file plz
    m.facebook.com/emranhasan.monir

    ReplyDelete
  38. great job! Just follow steps....carefully, WITH ANTIVIRUS STOPPED!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I followed the steps and managed to complete it but when I'm opening it it closes and says it stopped working. I tried reinstalling it but still it suddenly closes again. It isn't asking for reg anymore but it just closes. Could you please help and have any solution for this?

    ReplyDelete
  40. 1000000000000% working bro thanku bro

    ReplyDelete
  41. All working just only .MOV format file not working... this error

    [url=http://radikal.ru][img]http://s018.radikal.ru/i509/1609/a2/c7ecd04dca6e.png[/img][/url]

    http://s018.radikal.ru/i509/1609/a2/c7ecd04dca6e.png

    ReplyDelete
  42. hi brother i'm dawnloading now first time please suggest me about that i'm worried when i read all comments i think it's good but please suggest me that is good or not.... because i want edit my more youtube chennal video's with this editor my friends ask me about this editor he say's this is so good and fantstic editor

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cyberlink powerdirector 12 seeriyal key

    ReplyDelete
  44. Iam missing my cyberlink powerdirector 12 serial key so plss bro .. Tel serial key plss

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors

- Top Sponsors -
- Monthly Sponsors -
N/A

Followers

Subscribe

We promise, we will only send you awesome stuff which will make your day!