Malwarebytes Anti-Malware offers two types of analysis. The rapid and complete, for a thorough analysis.
This application automatically updates the list of malware and can be programmed to analyze PC at a specified time. It also has a list of quarantined files and another for those who should be ignored.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware includes Fileassassin, which is a tool that ensures the removal of any infected files.
This program provides a posteriori of infection. However, it is possible to enable protection real-time version, which is chargeable.
- Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- The fast scan speed of light.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Protection Module (Registration required)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64-bit) *
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only) *
Active Internet connection
- 800MHz CPU or faster, with SSE2 technology
- 2048 MB (64-bit OS), 1024 MB (32-bit OS, except 512 MB for Windows XP)
- 250 MB of free hard disk space
- 1024 × 768 or higher screen resolution