With Snagit technology for capturing, editing, organizing and sharing, it's easy to create eye-catching visual effects that catch the eye. Let the pictures speak for you. Snagit will help you capture any image you want directly from your computer screen.
Improvement with transparency, labels and other effects to activate a simple screen in an image that attracts attention. Organize your images easily and use them again and again for other projects.
Then, show off your Snagit creations to anyone. All you need to do is add your documents and presentations or share them using your favorite applications. It does not take long to explain a concept or an idea with Snagit. The images you create speak for yourself and the more you use Snagit, the more shapes you will find to use it.
- Combines images:
Create custom graphics easily by taking multiple captures and putting them together.
- Focus and wide:
Call attention to a specific part of the image. All you need to do is select the part you want and Snagit will defocus and darken everything else.
- Markup tools:
Add effects to your image, even if you do not have a design degree. Draw attention with arrows, add a text tag or ripped edge effects, to name just a few effects.
- Auto memory:
All of your captures are automatically saved to your library and the latest will be visible all the time. Save time by quickly finding your old catches.
When saving your capture, Snagit also stores information so that you can find it again later. Search for your catch by date, web page or a custom flag that you created and assigned.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows Server 2012 R2
- .NET 4.6 or later
- 2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)
- 400 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Video capture on Windows N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows N
Recent Changes (25th October 2016):
- Installation process improvements, including instances where .NET needs to be updated
- Improved detection of windows app, including Microsoft Office 2016 products
- Fixed crash that occurred when files were opened in the editor were deleted from the hard drive
- Fixed crash that resulted when importing and using Arabic fonts Fixed issue where outputs were not installing if Snagit was running
- Fixed instance where Editor was not present after a capture
- Added graphic to OneClick toggle in Capture Preferences
- Improved process of manual Snagit key entry
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
Size : 100.6 MB
To Download (Keygen Included) :