Paint.NET is an attractive graphic editor halfway between the simplicity of Windows Paint itself, and the complexity of other, better-known editors. It is a project totally written and developed by students with the intention of creating a graphic editing program that is easy to use but at the same time it will have a more than reasonable variety of tools and functions.
Thus, the program maintains the simplicity of a basic features editor, while adding new and powerful elements such as a history of undo actions, possibility to work with multiple layers, filters and special effects to apply to your photos, tools (Brushes, geometric shapes, etc.) and support for the acquisition of images from digital cameras or scanners.
A fast response application with a wide range of graphic capabilities.
- Windows 7 SP1 or newer (including Windows 8, 8.1, and 10)
- 1GHz processor (dual-core recommended)
- 1GB of RAM
Recent Changes (12th Dec 2016):
This is a minor update that fixes a few high priority problems that many people were bumping into.
- Fixed "Missing api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll" error that was being seen on some Windows 7 systems due to partial install or uninstall of Microsoft's Universal C Runtime
- Fixed the layout for the File-> New, Image-> Resize, and Image-> Canvas Size dialogs in all known situations (various languages, DPI sizes, font configurations)
- Fixed: Old versions of PSD plugin could not load due to removal of PrivateThreadPool
- Fixed a crash when typing a negative number for a zoom level
Official Site : http://www.getpaint.net/index.html
Size: 6.7 MB