InnoExtractor is an advanced and powerful application for visually unpacking and unpacking installers based on Inno Setup.
InnoExtractor allows you to explore the internal structure of files and contents of the installers and also the extraction to a local folder or to a portable device, without having to execute the installation.
It is the only application of its kind available on the market ever made. In addition, it stands out for its simplicity, speed and power to analyze and extract information and installer files based on Inno Setup.
Users who have lost the script and files of the installer created with Inno Setup, programmers, software developers, installers, software researchers, reverse engineers.
Recent Changes (11th May 2016):
- Added and improved support for new Inno Setup 5.5.8 and 5.5.9
- Added new text highlighting for new [Files] section of InnoExtractor Text Viewer for the recent keywords.
- Improved application installer.
- Updated Innounp API to version 0.46: Increased max. LZMA dictionary size to 1Gb.
- Updated some minor text strings for Spanish and English language files.
- Changed a small issue for VirusTotal internal engine.
- Fixed Installer Properties window freeze bug when that installer is moved, deleted or renamed externally from current folder during VirusTotal check.
- Fixed some small behaviors for "About InnoExtractor ..." window.
- Fixed other small bugs of previous version.
Size : 5.3 MB
To Download (Patch Included):