MakeMKV combines the two main spots for HD video: with a Blu-Ray disc that can generate videos in MKV format, compatible with some multimedia hard drives.
Its operation consists of two steps:
First, MakeMKV reads data from the Blu-Ray disk.
Second, you choose which chapters, audio tracks and subtitles that will be ripped or make a backup of the entire disk.
The duration of ripping depends on the speed of the reader and the amount of video to transfer, but usually pretty fast.
Another interesting option is MakeMKV transmission via streaming of videos selected through an address generated in the local network. This feature is useful if you want to enjoy the video on multiple computers simultaneously.
- Supports DVD and Blu-Ray discs
- Read Blu-Ray discs protected with latest version of AACS and BD +
- Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio
- Preserves chapters information
- Preserves all metadata (track language, audio type)
- Fast conversion - converts as fast as your drive can read the data
- It requires no additional software for conversion or decryption
- It is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Functionality to open DVD discs is free and will always be free
Recent Changes (25th March 2016):
Improved handling for DVD discs with mastering errors
Better track AV sync management, especially for badly mastered discs
Small miscellaneous improvements
- Program could crash randomly at the end of conversion
- Opening HD-DVD disc with AC3 / E-AC3
- Support for some BDAV discs was accidentally broken in 1.10.3
- Fixed various build issues for OSS code
Size: 10.4 MB
To Download (Serial Key Included):