Honeyview is an image viewer with support for various formats.
It supports the display of images in compressed ZIP files, RAR or 7z without extraction.
If an image has geolocation information, the location can be seen on Google Maps and users can store their favorite photos in a folder called 'photo folder', selected by the user for easy access and storage.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats, including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Direct support for compressed files, including ZIP, RAR, 7z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Support slideshow to display images with time intervals.
- Function 'photo folder' to save our favorite photos.
- Support EXIF (Exchangeable image file format).
- See location in Google Maps directly to the geolocation information contained in the pictures.
Recent Changes (5th February 2016):
- Added hotkeys for image rotation (Ctrl + R, Ctrl + L) in Preview.
- Improved security of HoneyView Updater.
- Improved support for high DPI resolution.
- Fixed bugs:
1. 16-color PCX files were displayed incorrectly.
2. Failed to process some Animation WebP files.
3. Non-solid .7z archives were displayed slowly.
4. The zoom in / out state was reset when a file was added / deleted.
5. HoneyView SRW crashed while opening some files.
Size : 7.3 MB
To Download (Freeware) :