Acoustica Mixcraft is a multitrack audio editor that will allow you to compose your own musical pieces easily and quickly. It can be used by both beginner and expert users to create a new melody or remix an existing melody.
Drag and drop on the interface of the program the piece of audio you have previously recorded with a musical instrument or insert one belonging to the extraordinary media gallery that includes the program. It organizes the pieces by instruments, although it is necessary to have an Internet connection in order to download them.
The next step is to place the tracks in an orderly manner, determine their repetition and select the rhythm of the composition.
Acoustica Mixcraft also allows you to apply different sound effects to the resulting pieces: reverb, delay, flanger, and so on. The application is compatible with Acid loops and Apple Garage Band.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- 1.5 GHz CPU (Dual Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Translated into 17 languages: English, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Hungarian.
To Download (Keygen Included):